From the Czeck independent game development team comes a role-playing game so advanced that it will will blow your mind away! If you’ve been a fan of action, role-playing, open world games like The Elder Scrolls and similar titles that this franchise has influenced and inspired, you will probably be left speechless by this game.
Kingdom Come Deliverance has been in alpha state for quite some time now. This means that the game is accessible to some people like YouTube streamers and reviewers. The developers are taking players thoughts into account and they appreciate their input. This way they get to develop the game together and deliver a final product that the users actually asked for. Of course, the game in its current state is far from complete. It’s not as polished and it should in no way be viewed as a reflection of a final product.
While some things are yet to be announced, we can say with utmost certainty that this game is going to have an in-depth role-playing game mechanics. There are going to be more things that will influence your characters outcome than just his level and the perks you pick.
Kingdom come deliverance learns from the good old games and puts an emphasis on much more than the number above your head.
Ridiculously realistic game
Kingdom Come Deliverance has so many ridiculously realistic aspects that every medieval fantasy player is going to love about it even though there is not even the slightest hint of magic in this game.
Sometimes it’s ridiculous how realistic this game is trying to be and what’s even more ridiculous is how well they’re managing to do what they want.
Here are some things that we want to point out just to show you how different this game is going to be from everything else you’ve played so far:
- Wearing a helmet will obscure your vision. If a helmet is a closed one with a visar, you will not to be able to see clearly as you would without it.
- Nights are tar black and you will actually need a torch.
- Dressing in black or other dark colors will improve your ability to stay undetected.
- Speaking of clothes, if you want to soften the blow from a blunt weapon, you will need to wear a layer of soft clothing underneath your armor.
- Clothing will also impact how good you are at getting information from people. Dressing pretty and rich like a nobleman will increase your handling ability while appearing with a set of arms in full set of plate armor will significantly raise your intimidation ability.
- There’s also the alchemy in this game although it’s going to be more like cooking. You will have to measure how long you’re brewing your potions. You get an hourglass to precisely measure the time and you have to keep the fire going by yourself. Failing to create a potion or poison gets you no notification whatsoever. Your ingredients are used up and the concoction is added to your inventory. There’s only way for you to find out if it actually works…
There are of course many more things to say about this game but the point of this short article is to give you RPG fans a heads up on this upcoming gem that you most definitely don’t want to miss on.
Oh and did I mention that this game already won a game of the year award despite the fact that it’s not even out yet? Crazy, huh?
For more info on kingdom come deliverance, check out this video. Actually, this ESO dude has a pretty neat channel if you’re into open world RPG games and relevant content so, check him out support him for the work he does.